How to Sell a Car That Won’t Start
If your car won’t start, and you don’t know what to do, consider selling it. Learn how to get cash for your vehicle here.
It always seems to happen at the worst possible time. You run out to your car in the dead of winter and turn the key only to find out your car won’t start.
You take it to your mechanic only to find out that your car is complete toast. On top of that, it will cost more to fix your car than it’s worth. So what do you do?
Believe it or not, some companies will pay top dollar for your broken vehicle. Selling a car that won’t start isn’t as hard as it seems.
Read on to discover some ways to sell your car that won’t start.
The Benefits of Selling Cars for Cash
Let’s face it! Selling a car that won’t start isn’t ideal.
It’s difficult to find a company to take on your busted car. While you could trade it in, you won’t get fair market value.
This is when selling a car for cash is a better option.
Here are some reasons why selling your car for cash makes sense:
- Get paid now for your car without hassles
- Use the money towards a new vehicle or a down payment
- Some companies offer free tow and title exchange
- They handle all the paperwork
- Using cash for a down payment for a used vehicle or a lease is a great advantage in selling your car for cash
How Does the Process Work
At Cash for Cars it couldn’t be any simpler to sell your car that won’t start. We’ve been doing business for over 20 years.
We’ll buy your car regardless of the make, model, and condition of your car. Even if it’s totaled, it’s no issue.
We pay top dollar for your broken vehicle so you can use the money towards a new vehicle.
We don’t have any hidden fees. Our professional team will pick up and tow your car free of charge.
We’ll even take care of and process the paperwork for you. Not only that, we’ll beat any honest offer you receive from other car buyers. So feel free to shop around before contacting us.
Here is the process of selling your car in three quick, easy steps:
- Call Cars for Cash toll-free at 1-800-516-4193.
- Call us with your car’s information.
- Receive a quote within minutes.
- After that, we’ll schedule a time to pick up your car. In most cases, this is within one business day. We’ll give you cash on the spot and take care of the rest.
Car Won’t Start? Call Us Today for a Free Quote
We get it. It’s difficult when your car won’t start. That’s why we have developed a service to take the stress away.
It’s difficult to get top dollar for your busted vehicle, but not with Cash for Cars.
Call us toll-free today at 1-800-516-4193 or contact us online. We’ll make sure the process is stress-free and easy.